There are some who loves packing for a trip and usually excel at it. They can actually utilize the space in the suitcase or bag with nicely folded clothes and compartments for different types of articles. And then there are people like me who are absolutely terrible at packing! But whatever you pack for a trip, it is always advised to pack light. So here is a list of packing quotes that might help with your packing woes.
Yes, sometime I take a look at them when I really do not want to do the packing, the trip starts the next day.
Best Packing Quotes
1. “Just in case” is the curse of packing. – Alexandra Potter
2. If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears. – Cesare Pavese
3. When preparing to climb a mountain – pack a light heart. – Dan May
4. Let your memory be your travel bag. – Alexander Solzhenitsyn
5. When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money – Susan Heller
6. Travel light. Live light. Spread the light. Be the light. – Yogi Bhajan
We also have a great collection of 125+ Travel Quotes that will inspire you to travel!
7. I’m very bad at packing. It ends up being a circus, throwing everything in there. You never want to come up short. – Drew Storen
8. On a long journey even a straw weighs heavy. – Spanish Proverb
9. If I’d known how much packing I’d have to do, I’d have run again. – Harry S Truman
10. I have learnt that I am incapable of packing the right amount of clothing, probably because I start 10 minutes before I’m supposed to leave, and that I truly hate airports. – Marcus Brigstocke
11. He who would travel happily must travel light. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
12. I enjoy the preparatory elements of travel – packing my bags and choosing my outfits – but my favourite part is getting there. – Dominic Monaghan
13. I took only one suitcase, and a cosmetics case for medicines but I was worried about books. Solitude is all right with books, awful without. – Martha Gellhorn
14. Packing for a trip can be exciting. But unpacking is always depressing. – Unknown
15. Excess baggage is a symptom of something we are missing on the inside – a fear that we won’t be accepted for what we are, as if our selves are not enough. We bring too much of our past experience, the clutter of our emotions. These things get in the way and keep us from getting close to others. Then we are left with the task of having to find someone else to carry it, whether it is our luggage or our loneliness. – Mary Morris